- Are you a business owner who seriously wants to cut back on waste?
- Do you really wish to improve your profit margins?
- Does your business suffer from a high staff turnover?
- Do you wish to remain in business after the impact of Brexit?
- Do you really want to create VALUE for your customers and give your competitors a run for their money?
If you have answered YES then read on…..
Let me introduce you to “Lean”. No, it’s not a dieting fad or about drastic losing weight. Lean was originally created by Toyota to eliminate waste and inefficiency in its manufacturing operations. The process became so successful that it has been embraced in manufacturing sectors around the world. The goal of lean is to eliminate waste—the non-value-added components in any process. Unless a process has gone through lean multiple times, it contains some element of waste. When done correctly, lean can create huge improvements in efficiency, cycle time, productivity, material costs, and scrap, leading to lower costs and improved competitiveness. And remember, lean isn’t restricted to manufacturing. It can improve how a team works together, inventory management, and even client interaction/loyalty. Keeping your customers for life! Getting repeat business & maintaining that edge over your close rivals. Isn’t that every profit oriented business wants?